Welcome to my blog! I hope you will enjoy the reading. I'm not English, I hope you will forgive me some grammar mistakes :)

Benvenuti nel mio blog! Potete leggere la traduzione italiana di ogni articolo in fondo allo stesso!

Monday 10 June 2013

Celebrating my first solo flight!

With about a month late, Saturday 8 I celebrated my first solo flight with my instructors.



(Me with one of my ground instructors on my right and with my flight instructor on tmy left)

It was a really beautiful sunny day, with no wind, no clouds and 1 kg of small cakes! This time I was not alone and I managed to come to the field with my girlfriend too, who took these photos.
After eating some cakes and drinking some glasses of cola, I got into the plane, ready for soloing. 


For the first time I spent solo all the time, without a previous check flight with my istructor. I was a bit nervous but all went good. I landed four times, all the landings were good except one, in which during the flare I pulled the stick too quickly and floated some meters above the ground, so I had to abort the landing and do a go-around.
Now I'm waiting for the licence's exam, that I hope will be soon in July! Flying is just... awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion! I'm not English, I hope you will forgive me some grammar mistakes :)
Good landings!