Welcome to my blog! I hope you will enjoy the reading. I'm not English, I hope you will forgive me some grammar mistakes :)

Benvenuti nel mio blog! Potete leggere la traduzione italiana di ogni articolo in fondo allo stesso!

Thursday 18 April 2013

A glimpse of the world through God's eye - Uno sguardo sul mondo attraverso gli occhi di Dio


One of the flying scenes I think is the most beautiful among those that cinema has given us, is the famous scene of the flight in "Out of Africa", the extraordinary film by Sydney Pollack, starring Robert Redford and Meryl Streep, taken from the even more extraordinary novel by Karen Blixen.





<< When did you learn to fly? >> 
<< Yesterday! >>
I think this piece encompasses all the reasons why I love to fly. I also believe this should be an inspiration to all of those who still do not know the emotions that only by immersing yourself in the air you can try.




 "He even took the gramophone with him on safari. Three rifles, supplies for a month, and Mozart. He began our friendship with a gift. And later he gave me another, an incredible gift: A glimpse of the world through God's eye. And then I thought, 'yes, I see.'"

Karen Blixen, Out of Africa.


------------------------------------


Una delle scene di volo che credo sia tra le più belle in assoluto tra quelle che il cinema ci ha regalato è la celebre scena del volo in "La mia Africa", lo straordinario film di Sydney Pollack con Robert Redford e Meryl Streep, tratto dall'ancora più straordinario libro omonimo di Karen Blixen.





<<Quando hai imparato a volare?>>
<<Ieri!>>

Penso che questo spezzone racchiuda tutti i motivi per i quali amo volare.  Dovrebbe essere un'ispirazione per tutti coloro che ancora non conoscono l'emozione che si può provare a immergersi nell'aria.




 "Si era portato anche il grammofono nel safari…tre carabine, provviste per un mese e Mozart. Iniziò la nostra amicizia con un dono, e in seguito me ne diede un altro, un dono incredibile:
 uno sguardo sul mondo attraverso l’occhio di Dio. 
E pensai: 'Si...vedo!'"

Karen Blixen, La mia Africa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion! I'm not English, I hope you will forgive me some grammar mistakes :)
Good landings!